Standing Back Bend
Main Benefit – A back bend to strengthen the back of body and to open the heart.
1. Place your hands, onto the lower back with finger pointing downwards.
2. Draw the elbows towards each other, such the belly in before gently drifting the hips forward and leaning back.
3. Feel the heart and throat open. Only hold for a breath then come out.
4. Come out by drawing your torso forward and releasing the arms. Feel free to move the hips around in circles to release and then try again.
For more advanced practitioners, Camel Pose is recommended.
Standing Back Bend Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- YOGA EXERCISE AT THE AFTER-PARTY
- Want To Discover Your Fitness Age Or The Best Exercise For Your Body Type? Welcome To The Personalised Plans To Help You Nail Your Goals
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London
- ROW LIKE A PRO