Strengthens the abdomen, lower back, and legs; aids digestion.
1. Lie on your stomach with your chin on the floor.
2. Stretch your arms under your body so that you are lying on them
3. Take a few deep breaths in this position. Inhale and raise your right leg. Breathe into the pose.
4. Exhale and lower your right leg.
5. Repeat with the opposite leg, then repeat by lifting both legs.
Note: This pose is strenuous and you should do it with caution if you have lower back pain. Lift only one leg at a time in the beginning.
Salabha means locust Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- YOGA EXERCISE AT THE AFTER-PARTY
- 7 Tips Get In Better Shape in 2 Weeks: A Workout Plan
- Want To Discover Your Fitness Age Or The Best Exercise For Your Body Type? Welcome To The Personalised Plans To Help You Nail Your Goals
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London