Paschima means “back side of the body.”
Tones abdominal organs; stretches entire spine.
1. Sit on the floor with your legs together and stretched in front of you.
2. With your spine erect and head looking forward, inhale as you stretch your arms overhead with your hands touching, palms facing legs.
3. As you exhale, bend forward, hands stretching toward the feet and head stretching toward the knees.
4. You may not be able to stretch this far; go only as far as you can. Breathe into the position. Inhale and slowly come up back to the beginning position.
Paschinottanasana Seated Forward Bend Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- YOGA EXERCISE AT THE AFTER-PARTY
- 7 Tips Get In Better Shape in 2 Weeks: A Workout Plan
- Want To Discover Your Fitness Age Or The Best Exercise For Your Body Type? Welcome To The Personalised Plans To Help You Nail Your Goals
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London