Nataraja is one of the names of the Hindu god Siva, the Cosmic Dancer.
1. Stand straight, in Tadasana.
2. Inhale as you bend your left leg back, grasping the foot or ankle with your left hand. Exhale.
3. Balance yourself, and on the next inhalation raise and extend the right arm, keeping it near your head.
4. Balance and breathe.
5. Repeat on the other side.
Note: This is an advanced balancing pose.
Natarajasana Variation King Dancer Pose Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- YOGA EXERCISE AT THE AFTER-PARTY
- 7 Tips Get In Better Shape in 2 Weeks: A Workout Plan
- Want To Discover Your Fitness Age Or The Best Exercise For Your Body Type? Welcome To The Personalised Plans To Help You Nail Your Goals
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London