Here’s a simple exercise to do to help ward off the damaging effects of carpal tunnel syndrome. If you have carpal tunnel syndrome. If you have carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis in your wrists, keep the forearms together during this exercise.
1. Bring the hands in front of the chest, gently joining the palms and fingers together. Your forearms should not be touching and your elbows are slightly extended.
2. Firmly press the palms together and hold for 2 counts, then relax.
3. Again press the palms together and spread the fingers against each other and firmly press together. Hold for the count of 2, then bring the fingers back together and relax.
Namaste Prayer Position Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- YOGA EXERCISE AT THE AFTER-PARTY
- Want To Discover Your Fitness Age Or The Best Exercise For Your Body Type? Welcome To The Personalised Plans To Help You Nail Your Goals
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London
- ROW LIKE A PRO