Horse Stance – Arms up in prayer
Main benefit – Strengthens the legs and stimulates Qi around the body.
1. Same stance as before, with feet out at 45 degrees and sinking comfortably into legs.
2. This time raise arms up into prayer, relaxed shoulder and elbows.
3. Breath and hold for a few minutes until string Qi sensation is felt.
4. To come out let the palms face downwards and gently let the arms downwards towards the lower belly while gently straightening the legs.
Horse Stance – Arms up in prayer Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- YOGA EXERCISE AT THE AFTER-PARTY
- Want To Discover Your Fitness Age Or The Best Exercise For Your Body Type? Welcome To The Personalised Plans To Help You Nail Your Goals
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London
- ROW LIKE A PRO