Eye movement exercises are perfect for airplanes and offices.
1. Begin by looking straight ahead. Move your eyes up and down without moving your head. Practice a set of twelve.
2. Then keeping your head straight, move your eyes side to side. Do not move your head. Practice a set of twelve, then relax the eyes.
3. Finish the sequence by looking straight ahead and moving your eyes clockwise in a circle. Imagine that your eyes are acknowledging each number on the face of a clock. Repeat the move counter-clockwise. Practice these moves six times in each direction. When you are finished, rub your palms together briskly as you would on a chilly day. Cup the palms over your eyelids and relax. Hold for sixty seconds and breathe. Eye yoga relaxes the eyes and energizes the mind.
Eye Yoga Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- YOGA EXERCISE AT THE AFTER-PARTY
- Want To Discover Your Fitness Age Or The Best Exercise For Your Body Type? Welcome To The Personalised Plans To Help You Nail Your Goals
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London
- ROW LIKE A PRO