Main benefit – Strengthens the legs and opens the arm channels.
1. Bring your legs wide apart. Turn your left toes to the front of the mat and your back toes around 45 degrees.
2. Bring your hands onto your hips to start with and sink into your left knee, making sure that the left knee remains either above or just behind the ankle joint.
3. Get solid in the legs, tuck the belly in slightly
5. Gazing down the front arm -extending your Qi through your eyes.
6. Spread the fingers wide to encourage the Qi to move into the hands.
7. You can pull the finger back towards the body to emphasis the Qi in the wrists and hands, and then draw the finger up the other way to open the other side of the wrist.
8. Stay for a few minutes with a steady breath until you can feel the Qi intensify.
9. To come out release the arms and straighten out the legs and release.
10. Repeat on the other side.