Warrior 2 Pose
From Warrior 1 simply lower both arms, keeping them straight and position them so that if you have your right leg forward in the lunge, your right arm is stretched out straight in front of you, over your right knee and your left arm is stretched straight out behind you, over your left leg. Your chest is opened up and you have twisted your torso so that it is aligned with your hips. In power yoga you will inhale into Warrior 2.
Reverse Warrior Pose (also known as Viparita Virabhadrasana)
From Warrior 2, drop the back arm to rest the hand on the back of the thigh of the back leg while lifting the front arm straight up to the ceiling, above your head. You will inhale into the reverse warrior.
Warrior 2 Pose Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Chair Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Bridge
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Side Lying Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Pregnant Goddess Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree