Bust out your ballet slippers, because this just in: dancing might reverse the signs of ageing.
According to a study published in Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, getting your groove on later in life can prevent age-related mental and physical decline, as it increases the size of your hippocampus.
Want To Know The Secret To Eternal Youth? Photo Gallery
Since this region of the brain is responsible for memory, learning and balance and is often alected by diseases such as Alzheimer’s, keeping it in tip-top shape is super important. Keen to learn a few new moves? Sign up to the Body of Dance online program by Rachael Finch (bodbyfi nch. com) and let it out.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- IS FITNESS AS IMPORTANT TO YOUR AS DIET?
- Best For: Sweat-Wicking Compression Leggings
- The Exact Workout And Fitness Routines Celebrities
- Unlock Your Mind’s Potential And Make Your Life Amazing
- How To Lose Weight Quickly