This pose stretches the hamstrings and back.
1. Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out in a V shape.
2. Keep your back and upper torso erect. As you exhale, gently bend forward, stretching the right hand toward the right foot and the left hand toward the left foot; stretch to grasp the toes.
3. Breathe into the pose and release.
Upavista means seated kona is angle Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Morning Yoga Poses & Wake Up With Yoga
- Does Bed Rest During Pregnancy Really Help?
- What to do about itchy nipples and navel?
- Folic Acid Benefits in Pregnancy
- Yoga Postures for Sick