This pose stretches the hamstrings and back.
1. Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out in a V shape.
2. Keep your back and upper torso erect. As you exhale, gently bend forward, stretching the right hand toward the right foot and the left hand toward the left foot; stretch to grasp the toes.
3. Breathe into the pose and release.
Upavista means seated kona is angle Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London
- ROW LIKE A PRO
- FITNESS FOR PREVENT PAIN
- Kourtney Kardashian Beauty Treatments