The best time to meditate is when it is quiet and you will not be interrupted. You can meditate in the morning, afternoon, or evening. Some people meditate in the late afternoon and find that twenty minutes of meditation revives them for the evening. Others prefer to meditate before going to bed, and many meditate in the early morning. The most auspicious times of day to meditate, according to numerous texts on meditation, are at dawn, when the day is fresh and inactive, and at dusk, when all the activity in the atmosphere has settled down.
How to Tell If Meditation Is Really Working
Your mind will feel elevated.
You will feel more peaceful.
You will focus better.
Your quality of life will feel as if it has been enhanced.
Meditation will be reflected in your actions, thoughts, and attitudes.
Time and Meditation Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Chair Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Bridge
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Side Lying Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Pregnant Goddess Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree