Standing Back Bend
Main Benefit -Strengthens the back of body and opens the front.
1. Place your hands, onto the lower back with finger pointing downwards.
2. Draw the elbows towards each other, such the belly in before gently drifting the hips forward and leaning back.
3. Feel the heart and throat open. Only hold for a breath then come out.
4. Come out by drawing your torso forward and releasing the arms. Feel free to move the hips around in circles to release and then try again.
Standing Back Bend Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London
- ROW LIKE A PRO
- FITNESS FOR PREVENT PAIN
- Kourtney Kardashian Beauty Treatments