We saw a very big rat, size of a guinea pig, in the car park shortly after we moved to our new home. Is this good to see a rat during this time and during the 7th month?
When you take particular “notice” of something you see in everyday life, it is often sending you a hidden message from the cosmos. Symbolically Rats are considered very auspicious as they belong to the Mongoose family, often depicted with Wealth Gods of the Tibetan Buddhist traditions.
SEEING BIG RAT WHEN MOVING HOUSE Photo Gallery
The Chinese like to display Rat figurines in the home surrounded by golden coins and ingots as money luck enhancers. Seeing a rat when you are moving into a new home is a sign your new abode will be good for you, and that imminent wealth is coming your way!
The 7th month is a Monkey month, and the Rat is the ally of the Monkey, making it doubly auspicious. You have nothing to worry about, and much to smile about!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Legs Up the Wall
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Frog
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Butterfly with Feet on the
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Elevated Legs Up the Wall