Strengthens the abdomen, lower back, and legs; aids digestion.
1. Lie on your stomach with your chin on the floor.
2. Stretch your arms under your body so that you are lying on them
3. Take a few deep breaths in this position. Inhale and raise your right leg. Breathe into the pose.
4. Exhale and lower your right leg.
5. Repeat with the opposite leg, then repeat by lifting both legs.
Note: This pose is strenuous and you should do it with caution if you have lower back pain. Lift only one leg at a time in the beginning.
Salabha means locust Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Chair Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Bridge
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Side Lying Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Pregnant Goddess Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree