a Rub hands together vigorously and quite firmly to experience tension.
b Shake hands to release tension.
c Using back of right hand, friction the back of left hand quite firmly, recalling feeling of tension.
d Slide fingers of right hand down over fingers of left, remembering and reinforcing the relaxed feeling felt after the hand rub.
a Rotate the fingers and thumb of your left hand gently by thumb and forefinger of right hand during pendulum breath in and out.
b In turn, pinch down at webs of left hand as you pendulum breathe out.
c Squeeze each finger of left hand hard, and gently pull as you pendulum breathe out. Rub hands in prayer position to feel tension, then shake out tension and feel the relaxation.
RELAXING YOGA POSES FOR SLEEP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Legs Up the Wall
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Frog
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Reclining Butterfly with Feet on the
- Yoga Poses for Relaxation: Elevated Legs Up the Wall