Tones liver and spleen; aids digestion; stretches spine.
1. Sit on the floor with legs stretched in front. Bend your left leg and bring your left foot to the inner thigh of your right leg.
2. Keep your right leg stretched in front.
3. Inhale and bring your hands overhead, touching, palms facing forward.
4. Exhaling, bend toward the out-stretched leg.
5. Clasp your feet with both hands and bring your head down as far as you can toward your right knee. Breathe into the position. Release, inhale, and come up, then alternate legs and sides.
Janu is “knee”; shirsha is Head Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Morning Yoga Poses & Wake Up With Yoga
- Does Bed Rest During Pregnancy Really Help?
- What to do about itchy nipples and navel?
- Folic Acid Benefits in Pregnancy
- Yoga Postures for Sick