What to do about itchy nipples and navel?
This isn’t unusual but can be unusually embarrassing because, you know, as girls we don’t scratch just because it is itching, we leave that for the boys. The itchiness is due to the change in the hormones but gets out of control or causes redness, bruises, etc. only when accompanied with dryness that comes with a poor nutritional status. The way out is pretty simple:
• Massage your body with cold pressed til or coconut oil before a bath and avoid any fragrant soaps, oils or creams, as the chemicals will further irritate the skin.
• Take Vit E with dinner two to four times a week; ensure that your Vit
D levels are up to the mark. Taking a supplement of 1000IU with lunch helps.
• Have soaked badam or nuts as a mid-meal once a day—the phytosterols and essential fats will run to your rescue. The other secret agents being your til / peanut / coconut or sunflower seed chutneys.
• Yoga is especially helpful since it regulates hormones and helps nurture both the skin and the digestive system, especially the inversions.
• And, of course, eat better, wholesome and on time.
Itchy stomach: Causes, symptoms, and treatment
14 Early Signs of Pregnancy and How Your Stomach Feels
Itchy Skin During Pregnancy
This Could Be Why Your Breasts And Nipples Itch
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Morning Yoga Poses & Wake Up With Yoga
- Does Bed Rest During Pregnancy Really Help?
- Folic Acid Benefits in Pregnancy
- Yoga Postures for Sick
- Yoga Diet and Nutrition During Pregnancy