OLSON: Pilates four to five days a week, strength training at least twice a week.
GAREY: Pilates should be a primary part of your fitness regimen, because it supports all your other activities and teaches you body awareness. Do Pilates five to six days a week—though that might be on the fanatic side! For the average person, I would say three times a week for strength training with recovery in between, then Pilates on the other days plus cardio three days a week.
How Often Should You Do Pilates, And How Often Should You Do Strength Training? Photo Gallery
PRICE: For me, it depends on my schedule, but Pilates four to five times a week on average, cardio most days and strength training on the equipment once a week.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- IS FITNESS AS IMPORTANT TO YOUR AS DIET?
- Best For: Sweat-Wicking Compression Leggings
- The Exact Workout And Fitness Routines Celebrities
- Unlock Your Mind’s Potential And Make Your Life Amazing