Horse Stance – Arms up in prayer
Main benefit – Strengthens the legs and stimulates Qi around the body.
1. Same stance as before, with feet out at 45 degrees and sinking comfortably into legs.
2. This time raise arms up into prayer, relaxed shoulder and elbows.
3. Breath and hold for a few minutes until string Qi sensation is felt.
4. To come out let the palms face downwards and gently let the arms downwards towards the lower belly while gently straightening the legs.
Horse Stance – Arms up in prayer Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Chair Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Bridge
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Side Lying Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Pregnant Goddess Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree