Heart melting pose- Anahatasana
Main Benefit – Opens the heart, lungs and shoulders.
1. Start on all fours, hands below the shoulders and knees under the hips. Tops of the feet flat.
2. Keep your buttocks above your knees and start to walk your hands out in front and allow your heart to sink towards the floor.
3. Rest your head wherever is comfortable, on the chin, forehead or on side of face.
4. Allow the back to relax and the shoulders to open.
5. Stay for a minute or two and then to come up simply walk your hands back up into all fours.
Heart melting pose- Anahatasana Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How to Do Pilates
- THE PILATES INITIATIVE!
- Morning Yoga Poses & Wake Up With Yoga
- Does Bed Rest During Pregnancy Really Help?
- What to do about itchy nipples and navel?