Compass Pose Yoga
Kidney & Bladder In Balance.
– Have courage, inner strength and will-power.
– Ability to be calm, clear and grounded (can handle stress better than most, doesn’t get too stressed out and knows when its time to pull back and reduce activity)
– Patient and persistent.
– Thick head of hair and good hearing.
– Likely to have high brain function and the potential for highly developed intelligence.
– Fertile, can reproduce easily and produce healthy, well-developed children.
– Healthy, balanced sexual life (not too much, not too little)
– Strong and stable back body.
– Strong bones and a sense of solidity in the body frame.
– A powerful charismatic presence.
– Able to fall asleep easily and have healthy, deep and regular sleep.
– Meditation and relaxation come without much effort Kidney and Bladder Out Of Balance.
– Easily startled, jumpy, fearful, anxious, agitated, restless.
– Lower back pains or deep achy back pain.
– Very tired, very lethargic.
– Lacks courage and inner strength to launch new projects or pursue new avenues (work, career, travel, etc)
– Lacks inner fire, passion, motivation and luster.
– Ungrounded – sometimes quick to neurotic behavior and anger.
– Pale face.
– Very low sex drive or excessive sex drive.
– Infertile or very hard to reproduce.
– Urinates very frequently with clear urine, painful urination or urinary incontinence.
– Carries excess fluids.
– Poor short-term memory.
– Fickle, unsteady mind.
– Ringing in the ears, hearing loss.
– Osteoporosis, bone weaknesses, tooth decay.
– Impaired mental development.
– Thin hair.
– Hot flashes.
– Dry mouth and skin.
– Prone to kidney and bladder infections.