Cobra Pose Yoga
Yoga, practiced regularly, can help give you relief from back pain and will also strengthen and keep the muscles and ligaments of your back flexible.
• Lie flat on back, arms beside you.
• Bend your right knee to chest, foot pointing forward.
• Interlock the fingers below the knee and bring the knee close to the chest.
• Hold the position for a few seconds and relax the back.
• Go back to start position
• Repeat with left leg, then go back to start position.
• Now draw both your knees to your chest.
• Hold the position, breathing normally. Try and relax the back.