Butterfly – Buddha Konasana
Main benefit – Opens the inner legs and opens the back of the body.
1. Sitting on the floor or up on some folded blankets, bring the soles of your feet together. Give yourself some space between your groin and your feet.
2. Grabbing hold of your feet, inhale to lengthen the spine, exhale to draw your heart space down toward your feet and the floor.
3. Allow yourself to move into this pose slowly. While deep in the pose, really focus on relaxing your legs and knees toward the floor. Relax your back and draw your head toward the floor, relaxing the back of your neck and shoulder. Close your eyes and breathe here for a few minutes.
4. When you’re ready to come up, simply roll up slowly back into a sitting position with your back straight.
Butterfly – Buddha Konasana Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Chair Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Bridge
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Side Lying Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Pregnant Goddess Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree