Bharadvaja is the name of a sage.
Alleviates tension in the spine; stretches the spinal muscles.
1. Sit on the edge of your chair. Your spine should be erect.
2. Reach around with your left arm and place it on the back of the chair or behind you.
3. With your right arm reach across the front of your body and twist, turning the upper torso to the left. Breathe and release.
4. Repeat for the opposite side.
Bharadvajasana Chair Spinal Twist Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Morning Yoga Poses & Wake Up With Yoga
- Does Bed Rest During Pregnancy Really Help?
- What to do about itchy nipples and navel?
- Folic Acid Benefits in Pregnancy
- Yoga Postures for Sick