Best Yoga Poses For Core Strength
1. When laying down on your back, gently start to rotate the ankles in circular motions.
2. Avoid going to 100% of you capacity, instead opt for 60-70% only.
3. Focus on smooth movements rather than large movements.
4. After a minute start to move in the other direction.
5. After another minute. Release and shake.
1. In standing, bring both feet and knees together. Place your hands on your knees and start to do circles with the knees. Again got to only 60-70% of your capacity.
2. After a minute change the direction of the circles.
3. After another minute, stand to release and have a shake.