Twisting poses energize the body and increase range of motion and spinal flexibility. They are good poses for relieving neck and shoulder stiffness.
Ardha Matsyendransana (Half Spinal Twist)
The name comes from the yogic sage Matsyendra.
Rotates the spine; tones spinal nerves; improves the nervous system; aids digestion.
1. Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out in front.
2. Bend your right knee up and move your right leg over to the outside of
Ardha Matsyendransana Half Spinal Twist Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Chair Forward Fold
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Supported Bridge
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Side Lying Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Pregnant Goddess Pose
- Restorative Yoga Poses : Restorative Tree