Twisting poses energize the body and increase range of motion and spinal flexibility. They are good poses for relieving neck and shoulder stiffness.
Ardha Matsyendransana (Half Spinal Twist)
The name comes from the yogic sage Matsyendra.
Rotates the spine; tones spinal nerves; improves the nervous system; aids digestion.
1. Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out in front.
2. Bend your right knee up and move your right leg over to the outside of
Ardha Matsyendransana Half Spinal Twist Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Morning Yoga Poses & Wake Up With Yoga
- Does Bed Rest During Pregnancy Really Help?
- What to do about itchy nipples and navel?
- Folic Acid Benefits in Pregnancy
- Yoga Postures for Sick