Apana means “lower abdomen.”
Massages abdominal organs and releases gas from the intestines.
1. Lie on your back on the floor and bring your knees toward your chest.
2. Wrap your arms around your legs, and press your legs toward your chest.
3. Bring your head toward your knees. Hold the pose.
4. Exhale and release your legs. You can also gently rock back and forth in this position to massage the spinal area.
Apanasana Wind-Relieving Pose Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- GET A LIFT Enhance Your Bust With These Targeted Chest Moves
- Rachel Chatham Brand Manager, FIT London
- ROW LIKE A PRO
- FITNESS FOR PREVENT PAIN
- Kourtney Kardashian Beauty Treatments