Apana means “lower abdomen.”
Massages abdominal organs and releases gas from the intestines.
1. Lie on your back on the floor and bring your knees toward your chest.
2. Wrap your arms around your legs, and press your legs toward your chest.
3. Bring your head toward your knees. Hold the pose.
4. Exhale and release your legs. You can also gently rock back and forth in this position to massage the spinal area.
Apanasana Wind-Relieving Pose Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Morning Yoga Poses & Wake Up With Yoga
- Does Bed Rest During Pregnancy Really Help?
- What to do about itchy nipples and navel?
- Folic Acid Benefits in Pregnancy
- Yoga Postures for Sick